Valencia, one of the most beautiful cities of Spain, is the ideal place for people who want to know more about the Spanish lifestyle and culture. If you are moving to Valencia you should consider some advices:
- The language shouldn't a barrier; if you do not speak Spanish, it is recommended take a course and learn basic Spanish vocabulary before you get to Valencia. If that is not possible, in Valencia you can find various language schools that offer comprehensive courses.
- Valencia has its own language, Catalan. Don't worry; there are few people that do not speak Spanish.
- The daily timetable is different; do not feel surprised by it.
Moving companies in Valencia
Moving companies are experts in transfers and they are the right professionals to help you with all that you need to move to Valencia. Make sure that you choose a professional and reputable moving company that provides the best service. Depending on the location of your new home and your actual location, you can choose to work with one of the movers companies that are located in your area; but if it is too far, you can choose an international moving company.
Moving companies in Valencia offer a variety of services whose prices depend on the quantity to be transported, the distance of travel, the type of furniture and the number of people that is necessary to do all the moving arrangements. They provide services as packing, moving, unpacking services and other special services to move fragile and valuable things like your piano, or any antiques,for example.
Some moving companies in Valencia offer other special services; they can help you with information about the following things:
- To buy or rent a house in Valencia.
- To find schools and nursery care for your children.
- To ger a health insurance.
- To get medical care for your family
- To obtain Paperwork, registration and residence permit
- To get Legal advice
- Translation services.